Kripps Pharmacy Ltd. is Canada’s first licensed compounding pharmacy with expertise in supplying Natural Health Products approved by Health Canada to compliment your well-being and health care. We have popularized alternative health medicine with over 65 years in research, formulation, retail and consultation of Natural Health Products.
- Wide selection of dietary and herbal supplements for your detox, anti-aging, cardiovascular, digestive, joint and skeletal health
- Our purity, quality, and efficacy seal guarantees our products are GMP compliant and NPN licensed
- “Skin care is Health Care” – our natural hypoallergenic cosmetic and skin products are clinically proven for skin firming, anti-wrinkle, relief of itching and damage repair
- FREE Nutritional Consultations in-store with Dr. Edward Thorpe (Ph.D Pharm.) – Head Pharmacist & Nutrition Consultant
- Safe, secured SSL certified shopping. Fast and reliable shipping worldwide.
You may conveniently order in one or more of the following three ways:
- By phoning or faxing directly to the pharmacy
- By using our PayPal invoice system
- By using our electronic shopping cart
Please view our PDF Catalogue here for products not yet added to our online shopping cart system and information on how to order these products.
Kripps Pharmacy, a family owned business, is known for its large selection of natural health products and compounded medications. Kripps Pharmacy has served the community for over 60 years in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Kripps Pharmacy is fully licensed by the Natural Health Products Directorate.
Kripps Pharmacy has the unique position of being not only a pharmacy, but also a manufacturing facility. Kripps Pharmacy is fully licensed by the Natural Health Products Directory. Kripps Pharmacy’s natural products are guaranteed for quality, purity and potency.
Furthermore, Dr. Thorpe, Owner/Manager of Kripps Pharmacy is one of the first Canadian pharmacists to specialize in compounding natural hormonal therapies. Dr. Thorpe is recognized worldwide as an expert and lecturer in natural health medicine.
See Dr. Thorpe on YouTube: “Just Ask the Doc 100”
The staff at Kripps Pharmacy includes fully knowledgeable compounding pharmacists, herbalists or chemists. Kripps Pharmacy is dedicated to serving you and your unique needs and discovering new ways to enrich the quality of your health. If you require any assistance while at Kripps Pharmacy please feel free to ask, we are always ready and able to serve you.
All Kripps products fully comply with Health Canada requirements.
Please visit our website for the most up to date information, newsletters, news and products.
College of Pharmacists Statement
This pharmacy is duly licensed in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, by the College of Pharmacists of B.C.. The College of Pharmacists of B.C. can be contacted at 200 – 1765 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6J 5C6.
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Site Licence: 300076